Edvenson Homes, Inc. combines all of the finest elements of design with your personal tastes, wants and needs to create a custom basement that is uniquely yours.
Inside you will find natural warmth of the wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, and stone fireplaces, inviting floor plans that blend function with style and designed to be a reflection of your lifestyle.
From sit down bars and spacious family rooms to inviting bed and bath retreats, home offices, exercise rooms and theater rooms, Edvenson Homes, Inc. designs basements to be enjoyed today and for years to come.
Interiors feature distinctive architectural detailing, striking elevations and building materials and color schemes that reflect the natural surroundings of your home site.
Listed below is an example of a finished basement design package.
Basement Remodel Design Process
- Discuss project programming needs, wants, timing, budget, style, selections
- Measure existing space
- Photograph existing space
- Review floor plan options
- Evaluate elevations & hand-drawn 3D’s
- Discuss high-level material selections
Client reviews options, selects floor plan elements to generate the proposed floor plan:
- Generate “working drawings”
- Plan, elevations with notes & dimensions
- Include blank interior selection schedule with notes
- Both used for bidding
- Builder reviews proposed floor with actual bid
Next Steps (Optional):
- Hourly rate to assist with selections